Friday, April 30, 2010

What do you like???

Does every guy have a preference on what is the prefect woman??? I like a nice big ass but my homie love large breast! Some times we get lost in how a woman looks that we look past her great personality and past her kindness to just the physical attributes. Is this wrong??? A woman takes a look at a man and sizes him up the first second she see's him. She looks at his skin complexion, his height, his weight, his shoe size, how big his hands are, the structure of his face, his hair texture and his body type. Then she judges from there how well he will do within a relationship or the bed, and this is before he even introduces himself to her or before she accidentally bumps into him.

So, a man can't just say I will only approach women with large breast or a massive ass??? We are just like women we analysis how she looks but that extra asset makes us want to pursue her even more.

Me??? I love a nature women with a proportional body. Just enough breast to squeeze and just enough ass to grab. Nothing out of the ordinary. So, can I just be a regular guy that like a certain body type of a women and not be looked at as a weird guy cause you ask me: "So why don't you like my ass/breast," and I say its just to much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment